Saturday, October 18, 2008

Senior Week 2010 Ocean City Maryland

NIGHTS FROM INSOMNIA

Hello friends, after my absence (justified) and I do write back to talking about the 'INSOMNIA. You shall surely imagine, as the title of this post "NIGHT TO INSOMNIA," on a night guard wandering around the house. But what I did not want to talk to links with the sleep disorder, such as translation of the English word would mean, in all perte not a doctor to be able to do, but a beautiful site to local Martina Franca. Location to the page, and elegant dandy, with waitresses in my humble opinion may see excellent results with a leading role alongside Franco Trentalance . Shocked to hear spoken by customers, not the traditional phrase that you order a drink "Please bring me some juice to the banana," but "10 5 EURO ON WINNING 3:01 Square". Imagine all the clamor to hear my tags Requests! For a moment I thought that instead of a place frequented by young people, I had snuck in a partnership with the famous racecourse PAUL VI Taranto, especially when I saw that the place was packed, not simple girls, but "horses." I use this term, not disparagingly, but to give a better idea of \u200b\u200bwhat they were really beautiful sensual dell'INSOMNIA the regulars. However I would point out that thanks to my sagacity, I have not made the same mistake of other customers, to bet instead of ordering a drink. However, after spending a quiet evening with friends and "horse", I left the club, but I still doubt if it were a race track or just frequented by local young people. For this, I hope your good sense, and if you can give me a hand to solve this dilemma arose after witnessing such a spectacle. I remind you that INSOMNIA is Martina Franca (TA).

0 comments:

Post a Comment