Saturday, July 4, 2009

Shower Door Replacement In Calgary

VMware Fusion and Mac Fuse


It 's a little bit that I'm trying VMware Fusion, virtualization program for Mac OS X. Compared to Parallels, in my opinion, is much faster, is that virtualizes Boot Camp, which other images. I was 1 year that I use an external disk, a virtualized environment Xp Prof. and imported from my old Sony Vaio notebook. I am very well on Windows (which I never had problems with the system Windows Vista Host), while Fusion occasionally fights with my Mac OS X, and occasionally appears the error screen system, which requires me to Well turn off your Mac, in these rare times, while I came out of Fusion, and I was ejecting the external drive, I went into the system error. When I rebooted the discs formatted in NTFS (boot camp, and the external drive with the image of XP Prof.) were not seen again. I tried to correct the errors of the Boot Camp partition with the command CHKDSK / f but on restart, the Mac still did not see NTFS partitions. Looking on the Internet some said to reinstall Mac-FUSE (software to mount drives formatted in NTFS), well I did, and restarted my NTFS partitions you could see it again. If you happen, try to reinstall Mac-FUSE.

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment