Thursday, June 10, 2010

Can Divan Bed Base Fit In Car

A Sunday with the Association "Dolce Vita Onlus" - 2

I went to the meeting: Battle Selleri starting from 7.30 am, we climbed on the buses Coop Dolce and AIAS Bologna adventure with my friends: Mark, David and Patty (David's sister) . We went to the 'highway. When we arrived we were greeted the people of the "Dolce Vita Onlus." I saw a special boat for the disabled and we have brought in the Venetian Lagoon with a visit led by a person Dolce Vita non-profit association. There were also three boats to support the boat central Dov 'I was too.
The seats for people without disabilities were two benches on either side of the boat.
We visited the island of Murano, where there are houses bright yellow.
Here on the island, there was a square and a lady gave us to eat: sandwiches.
Boating is exciting because when there are waves I like it because it relaxes me because I feel rocked like a baby.
The sky was blue, but when we came back to earth in the evening, it rained a little.
In Bologna we went back to 20.00.

Adriano

0 comments:

Post a Comment