Friday, December 19, 2008

12' Wrestling Mathome

1453 RETURN TIMES THANK YOU! THANKS

Now it's official. I was re-elected to the regional parliament of youth and I would like to thank everyone who took to the field contributing to my victory. I hope that in listing those who supported me hannno, do not forget someone. I begin by thanking my constituents, ie children 's ITC Including a branch of ITER Oria (635 votes out of 644 votes) . I am especially grateful Graziana Wholesale (ITC Valzania "V.co of St. Peter) who was the spokesperson at her school, getting a good result out of 260 votes 253 votes, Mark Barco (Scientific Oria) where I obtained 108 votes, William Monti and Lorenzo Totaro (ITC Scientific and Mesa) where the votes received were about 243 380 voters. As for the schools of Francavilla, I thank the boys and girls of the Classic, where, despite having their candidate I got 110 votes, the same reasoning applies to the 'ITIS "E. Fermi", where the ratings were lower, only 35 but decisive. Even at the professional reviews have not been many, but these are very important, 38 votes, and then thank the 31 boys and girls of scientific and gave me their trust. In addition to my constituents, I thank Professor Trisolini Adelaide, prof. Delli Santi and prof. Perrone. But I can not forget to thank those who gave me help in the campaign: John Di Castri and Antonio Misuraca, always available to photocopy anything that helped me, and all the guys who have sent messages to their friends. I hope I have not forgotten anyone, and in light of the outcome I will try to repay my constituents with the utmost commitment and availability.
Joseph Molendinar
PS: final results of the college BR / 2
  1. Molendinar JOSEPH (ITC) 1453 votes
  2. SPORTILLO MARCO (ITIS) 1052 votes
  3. Ribezzo EUGENIO (CLASSIC) 926 votes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment