Wednesday, December 10, 2008

3d Apartament Exstreme




Hello to all voters / recycling, this year in during the renewal of parliament young I presented my candidacy in the elections that were held on Tuesday 16 cm Decision taken under two main reasons, first of all, I have found as a result of past experience, parliamentary (vice president of the parliament), that we young people, making the college BR / 2 (ie, Francavilla Fontana, Oria, Mesa, Latimer and St Peter V.co) we are not considered at all or in some cases, by other young people from the colleges of Puglia, which is why last season I wanted to hold a prestigious office in parliament, just to hear the other Members that we in the province of Brindisi, we abbastanta active. The second reason for this is from my passion I have for this world, namely the political one, and I think that parliament is a good experience that could not only enrich my cultural background. In light of all the work done last year in parliament, I would like that this year your preferences fell on me. At the end of this election, I hope to emulate the results of the past 1336 votes, but if it does not I would be equally pleased with the experience.
not part of my nature to demagogic speeches, so I only ask to give me confidence with your consent. I trust your good sense, but above all I hope that your vote is result of a deliberate choice.
If I can help you can count on it, looking forward to your suggestions.



Joseph Molendinar

0 comments:

Post a Comment