Friday, December 24, 2010

Exc Ess Iron Excreted

... Merry Xmas .... Hello Kitty Collection

Here we are .... Today is December 24th .... Christmas Eve!

I already imagine the scene: all the children who go to bed early tonight otherwise "Santa Claus" will not bring gifts ...

.... that's how my parents convinced me I was a child! ^ _ ^
As I have said many times already this is by far my favorite holiday ... I love seeing all the decorations on the streets, do the Christmas tree, feel the magical atmosphere in the streets ... e. .. why not ... with a bit of snow everything would be perfect!

hope that all of you to be a day of happiness to spend with your family ...
.... I want to wish all of you, my readers faithfully, a warm MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

With the hope that 2011 will be the impact a little 'more than peace of mind!
the next.

AlessiaMakeUp


0 comments:

Post a Comment