Thursday, December 9, 2010

Small Bedroom Wood Stoves

Essence Eye Primer Glitter Top Coat Lip

ESSENCE: a brand with many small prodottini but I love it ^___^

One of these is my latest purchase fresh fresh Yesterday: top coat with glitter!
Fantastic!


Like all know the top coat are in this package, typical of a simple glaze.
touring all'OVS Yesterday I directed the department to make up (as always )..... looking at the Essence I found this little prodottino.
I must say that I was super pleased with my purchase. Just apply only one layer of top coat on your nail polish and I can assure you that makes a delightful amount of glitter on the nails. Wonderful effect. Let's say the price-quality ratio is very good.
I recommend it, absolutely.
Price: 2.29 €
Quantity: 8 ml




I'm sorry if you do not understand very much the effect it does, but from live will see that the glitter are so many. : D

the next

AlessiaMakeUp

0 comments:

Post a Comment