Thursday, November 25, 2010

How Did My Dog Get A Upper Respiratory Infection

Shiny Top Coat

beautiful maidens here I am again!
Today we are speaking of Top Coat! Logically KIKO ...... could not be otherwise! XD
It was quite a while 'I thought to buy .... I heard many opinions on these famous "top coat" ... and so ... here he is with me!
This is the product:




prsente The pack is like a normal enamel KIKO. This is the number 03 Kiko Shiny Top Coat dries enamel extra-bright . Let's say you are fairly consistent for uqanto concerns about the brilliance that makes your nails with a slight touch of clarity in most, but not too excessive. Just apply a very thin layer, so it is necessary to make more than one pass on your enamel, while on the drying times are fast enough. But what I find most spectacular of these is the product LENGTH: I can guarantee you that magnificent results.
I myself have applied my KIKO 301 last Friday ..... good! We are in Thursday 'and I must admit I was shocked!! Only today the enamel began to show some chipping here and there, but until yesterday was perfect!
He has never taken off, I did not need to brush the glaze .... NOTHING! I am very very very happy with this particular! So I would say the product is promoted to full marks!

Price: € 4.50

I highly recommend it!
the next.

AlessiaMakeUp

0 comments:

Post a Comment