Thursday, November 4, 2010

Maxine Birthday Napkins

Red lips with Crystal Gloss by KIKO! Review

The lips: one of the most sexy in a woman!
With them we can enjoy talking e. ...... seduce! And the best way is the beautiful color of pink lips, or if we want ... why not a dark red??

comes in. So our friend Crystal Gloss by KIKO. It 'was one of the first products that I ordered online and I must say it was a successful purchase.
I do not go crazy about red lips to Marilyn, but sometimes a change can be done.
This is the product I purchased:



It 's the Crystal Gloss # 06 Red . Do not be fooled, however, why is not bright red but more a purple ... so I really like.
I usually matched with a trick and a dash of burgundy and black ... the result is very sexy, I guarantee! XD
The packaging echoes the Hypershine of elf and I find it very convenient.
To apply your gloss do not have to do is turn the transparent part of the applicator until you start seeing the product coming out.
Now I want you to see what beautiful results you can get by combining these three products:
  • Precision Lip Pencil - 312 Plum
  • smart Lipstick - 09 Pink marc
  • Crystal Gloss - 06 Red
precison Applying lip pencil and lipstick to your lips will be smart in this way:




But with the addition of crystal gloss THIS will eventually find the truth:


not find it wonderful?? ( compared to the photo live views are darker).
I love the final result. It 'amazing! Mixing these two very different red I got a wonderful color. Very very nice also be used alone.
So I suggest you buy it, you will not regret!
Promoted!
Price: 3.00 € (hurry because they are the last pieces)
Quantity: 1.5 ml


small swatch crystal gloss:





the next.


AlessiaMakeUp

0 comments:

Post a Comment