Friday, November 12, 2010

Inter Dealer Broker London

Luck makeup

What better way than this?? : D

About I want to tell you about a very nice girl I met on facebook ...
.. and who is responsible for this profile:

http://www.facebook.com/ # / pages / All-crazy-for-make-up / 139863309396422

are aware of this page by accident and I must say I am very very glad I stumbled ^___^
This girl very Italian, but at this time is in London Thanks to this profile sells various products including make-up palettes, brushes, eye shadow (of various brands )....
Of course I immediately slingshots on the 120 color palette that will buy soon: D

is strongly recommended to subscribe to this page and add it to your friends on facebook: Catherine Mascia name! ! : D

Another big thanks to Catherine for his help and kindness! For any info I can assure you that it is ready to answer all your questions!

Pass .... I'm counting!
the next.



AlessiaMakeUp

0 comments:

Post a Comment