Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Manco Dingo Karts For Sale Scotland

elf 's time for the balance then buying



First of all .... a good start of 2011 to you all! Unfortunately I was away and I have not had the opportunity to wish you as you have to forgive me today ... so I'll keep you company with a long post a little bit about my new purchase! = P
begin:

1. STEP ---> MAKE UP:



Compact Powder by KIKO : The shade I bought is I 102 Nude. I preferred this powder compared to Soft Light Powder for two reasons: I find it distracting in the least and above all have a greater amount of product (10 g). Price 9.90



Invisible Powder by KIKO It was a long time I was looking for this type of powder fixative. I had seen all different types, but too expensive for me. Then with my usual "around" the daily KIKO site I came across in the news and as soon as I saw it was love. I find it fantastic, opaque and leaves the skin mordiba.
Price: 11.90 € Quantity: 13.5 g

Mat Nail Laquer by KIKO : simply adorable! It is part of the collection and Gold Xmas is completely opaque. I find it amazing and very elegant. It dries very quickly and you must NOT use the top coat, otherwise the matte effect will not be visible. I much prefer the classic 275.
Price: 4.90 € (now on sale for € 3.90)


Sophisticated False Eyelashes 01 by KIKO : and here it is finally my favorite! I found the grace of God, because in every store where I went KIKO were over. I have to try them as soon as possible and I'm sure the effect will be beautiful. I just need to do some 'practice. Coming soon also 3.2 Natural False Eyelashes.
Price: € 9.90


2. STEP ----> CLOTHES:


Kefiah Viola Intreattivo purchased at a shipyard here in Turin, especially for the really nice color, my beloved purple.
Price: € 8.70



cream-colored coat, purchased at Facit. From the photo does not seem great but I can assure you that his figure is wearing. I feel so much a Blair Waldorf when I have it on him. : D Awesome!
Price: € 27.93 (not on sale € 40)


3. STEP ---> SHOES:



shoes in black suede with a rounded tip purchased from Pittarello. I love these shoes because they are not too high and for their special "zeppina" under the sole of the foot that makes it easier to walk. Very comfortable.
Price: 34 € (not on sale € 40)

version Spongebob slippers bought in a shop of Chinese: warm, comfortable and nice.
In winter, the slippers are a must for me.
Price: € 8.10 (not on sale € 12)


Well girls my purchase has been completed.
I hope not to have too bored and I recommend you do not forget to show me your .... are curious!
A big kiss and the next.

AlessiaMakeUp

0 comments:

Post a Comment