Thursday, February 17, 2011

How Much Is Garnet Worth A Pound

..... Music is ...... Review

Yes, music has always been part of my life since I was a child.
not specialize in any field of music in particular and that's it ...... I like! I always wanted to sing and have a spectacular voice, so when I was a little girl lost no opportunity to perform with both a remote control (which acted as a microphone) to my room with my favorite songs at full volume.
Who has not ever done?? But the best thing was to sing as well as imagine "that" or "one" of the song you were listening to .... : D
Yeah, in those moments I was an artist at 360 degrees !!!!!
Today I decided to share this part of me, rightly in my life because there is not only the make up ..... even though I swore eternal love! \u0026lt;3
say that I have an absolute favorite type of music, enough space: from pop to rap, from Muscia mawkish perfect romantic or sad moments in rock and metal music when I want to vent a bit '... ..
listen to a bit 'of everything .... or rather hear what I like, any style is.
is not in the category "tamarri" Fortunately, that in addition to that kind of music do not listen to much [no offense of course].
prefer house music ... but what it once was, say 576 year ago. Today I sincerely is a bit 'expired!
but I can not forget some of my favorite house songs: "Stay" (La Serenissima) Tommy Vee feat Ce Ce Rogers [ http://www.videomusica.info/musica- pop / tommy-vee-la-Serene-stay-vocal-mix ], "Call on Me" by Eric Prydz (pay no attention to the video hahaha) [ http://www.youtube.com/watch ? v = L_fCqg92qks ], "Drop the Pressure" by Mylo [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxMEUqHPqcA ], "The Weekend" by Michael Gray [ http:/ / www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR8jOJZERhs ]..... and many many more .....
would fall to those who will always have a place in my heart: my adoratissimi Tokio Hotel! I imagine that many of you already will disagree but in the end have no taste?? : D
For those who do not know them I put a small Fotina (yes sure I put on my pure desire ahahahahaha):



Ok I recovered ... we can continue! XD
But the Italian music where we have made?? In this respect we mention two people who have struck at the heart: one is the great Renato Zero! In my family we are all "Sorcini doc" heheh ... my mother in the first place! Ever since we were kids, me and my sister grew up with his music and I can assure you it is incredible. Emotions about emotions ...
And finally, our little new entry: Virginio Simonelli of 10 friends, so this year.

tender, sweet, funny, cute and with an amazing voice and I love so much. I really hope he wins this year because he deserves it really. I post here one of his best songs in my opinion, I hope you like it too.


And while we are listening to me I also ihihihih.
And you belong to such as moss??
the next.



AlessiaMakeUp

0 comments:

Post a Comment