Thursday, February 10, 2011

Josh Hutcherson Underwear

120 color palette is my last! Essence

Evvaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii: D
The package finally arrived! Let's say for the first time you buy on ebay ... I made a good choice.
Seller to which I refer is aklos- webstore! It 'been extremely available, has always responded to my questions and the shipment was fast and above all respected the legal maximum! Only two days of waiting!
Excellent would say! ^ __ ^
you post the link to its online store http://stores.ebay.it/Aklos-WebStore ! I recommend that you visit because it has so many little things interesting and fairly priced. (Now there's palettes 120 more because the ad has expired, but may be that in the future recovers. You can still contact them and will be very quick to give you any info)
The 120 color palette that I bought I have paid € 32.90 + € 9.90 postage.
The package arrived with the vehicle TNT, the packaging was very good ... the only downside is that unfortunately in the way two shadows were slightly cleaved! But me I will work to put them back on track!
Fortunately are two colors that do not use frequently ... in fact one is a purple! But it is the least will be easier to reassemble and then fell apart.

photino is the product:

as it appears on packaging


as it appears to ' Internal



As you see, I have shown that the shadows have disappeared. It 's a real shame, but fortunately one of them I'll use very little with frequency and then say that, in general, are was lucky!
Despite all of the palette is beautiful and the colors are magnificent! Adorable!
Good! Now that I have put off some sfizietto ... I promise I will try very soon all new purchases and will let you know!
So stay tuned for new reviews, I recommend it!
the next.

AlessiaMakeUp

0 comments:

Post a Comment