Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Phrases And Sayings Withstripes In

First Order

are tornataaaaaaaaa!
Like everyone, I too have not had a period .. so I did not want to write! Fortunately now all is quiet and that is why I want to talk about the latest make up revenue in my house!

At last I have the postepay and also I have ordered from elf! I felt a firm hand and everything went great!
the stuff I ordered last Thursday and today the package has arrived! All the products were proper and intact! Heave a sigh of relief!
Here's my ordinuccio:



I did not take a lot of things, I was limited to what I wanted most !
These products are: (from left to right)
  1. Ivory Cream Eyeliner - brush included
  2. Cream Eyeliner Black - brush included
  3. Nail polish - White
  4. Bamboo Blending Eye Brush
  5. Eyeshadow brush C - studio line
  6. Small Angled Brush - study line
  7. Concealer Brush - study line
  8. Contour Brush - study line
  9. Powder Brush - study line
I was satisfied with all products ordered. The brushes are very soft, although the blending brush is slightly smaller than that of the line studio.
As for the Cream Eyeliner are very very cute and writers: the Black is beautiful, while the white (ivory) has a metallic tone, but ideal for illuminating the strengths of the eye or if you just want to give an elegant touch to your make up.
Finally polish ... I thought it was like the others has the right brush for the French! Damn .. well I'll use it anyway because it is very nice.
Surely I will soon place another order because I was more than satisfied by the delivery service and conditions of the package.
Thanks elf!


the next

AlessiaMakeUp

0 comments:

Post a Comment